New Toyota Tundra For Sale in Findlay, OH
The 2023 Toyota Tundra near Bowling Green is one to consider if you're in the market for a new truck. This model has many great features that make it a top choice for drivers all over the country.
Performance and Engine Options.
The 2023 Toyota Tundra comes standard with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 389 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque. This engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. A four-wheel drive is available on all trim levels except for the SR5. The SR5 trim comes standard with rear-wheel drive but offers four-wheel drive as an upgrade.
If you're looking for more power, the 2023 Toyota Tundra also offers a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 437 horsepower and 583 pound-feet of torque. This engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Four-wheel drive is standard on all trims that come with this engine option. This truck also comes standard with stability control and traction control. When properly equipped, the 2023 Toyota Tundra has a maximum towing capacity of 12,000 pounds. The maximum payload capacity is 1,940 pounds.
Interior and Exterior Design
The 2023 Toyota Tundra has a redesigned exterior that gives it a more aggressive look. The SR5 trim has 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, and LED daytime running lights. The Limited trim level adds 20-inch alloy wheels and LED fog lights.
Interior design changes for the 2023 Toyota Tundra include a newly available infotainment system, a nine-inch touch screen, and an updated instrument panel. Expect a length of 20 feet and a width of just over six and a half feet. The truck's height is about six and a half feet tall. The wheelbase is just over 12 feet long.
The 2023 Toyota Tundra has various safety features that will help keep you and your passengers safe. These safety features include airbags, stability control, traction control, brake assist, and a rearview camera. It also offers an available Safety Connect system that can alert authorities in an emergency and provide roadside assistance if needed. This is a great feature if you are in an unexpected situation while on the road.
The 2023 Toyota Tundra has five trim levels: the SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition, and TRD Pro.
- The SR5 trim includes 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, LED daytime running lights, a rearview camera, front and rear disc brakes, airbags, stability control, traction control, and a six-speed automatic transmission. The SR5 trim also offers an available infotainment system with a nine-inch touchscreen.
- The Limited trim adds 20-inch alloy wheels, LED fog lights, and heated front seats.
- The Platinum trim level includes a power moonroof, JBL audio system, and navigation.
- The 1794 Edition trim is named for the year the Toyota Tundra plant was built in San Antonio, Texas. This trim level comes standard with unique styling elements and a premium interior.
- The TRD Pro trim is the off-road-focused model and comes standard with features like Fox shocks, skid plates, and all-terrain tires.
Great Lakes Toyota Services Near Lima
Our finance department is here to help you get the best deal on a 2023 Toyota Tundra. We offer competitive financing rates and a variety of loan terms to fit your needs. We can also help you find the perfect Toyota Tundra lease or auto loan, regardless of your credit history. Check out our latest incentives and specials if you're looking for a great deal on a new Toyota Tundra. You could save thousands of dollars on your purchase.
Test-Drive the 2022 Toyota Tundra near Toledo and Tiffin
Reach out to Great Lakes Toyota today to learn more about the all-new 2022 Tundra and its available configuration options, financing offers, and custom ordering opportunities. And if you'd like to explore any of the exciting models in our new Toyota inventory for yourself, we welcome you to visit our Toyota dealership in Findlay for a test drive. We'll be happy to show you around.